Monday, September 19, 2005

It's true!

Several people have called me, incredidulous that we are still bringing in healthy animals. My answer: "They're everywhere."

We got ten just this morning and hadn't walked more than two blocks from the shelter. Everytime we turn around, some neighbor or police officer comes to point out another animal that needs rescuing. AND this parrish has been covered heavily since the storm while others are not covered at all. This crisis is going to go on for months!

7 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your doing a great job! I have not heard much regarding efforts for saving the animals. Keep up the great work.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the animal heroes who are on the front line, fighting for the furry ones!

Bless you, Bless you, Bless you!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you all for all you are doing. Now please someone email me and let me know what to do as I have been on the horn collecting for these animals and will be coming down there after the first of Oct.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry email is walkin29@hotmail.com I am in NJ and I am coming one way or the other so hopefully my help will be wanted.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,
You are a true hero. The before and after picture of the dog in the drain pipe says it all.
I love you and what you are doing for our best friends.
Your neighbor, Deb

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Smith said...

Great job! You are a hero! Two thumbs up!
Train Dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home